One of my first projects at Naxos was to plan the launch of an iPad app based on the already-successful My First Classical Music Book.
With no precedent to follow, we had to devise a sensible pricing strategy and find a way to communicate the value and functionality of a new type of enhanced book product to parents around the world.
- Launch event at the Royal Overseas League club
- In-person demonstrations to key press and servicing to international media
- Demonstration video
- Significant store placement on iTunes
- Targeted pay-per-click advertising
- Participation in Apple’s educational Volume Purchase Program
My First Classical Music App went on to become one of Naxos’ best-selling digital products of 2011.